How to Apply LiquidGlass:
- For the best results in applying Crystalusion to your device, please follow the steps shown below taking the following precautions first.
- Disconnect you device from any power source, turn the phone off and remove any cases, screen protectors, headphones and USB cables.
- Be sure not to apply excessive fluid to headphone sockets, charging ports and other sensitive apertures since this may damage your device or possibly void the manufacturers warranty.
- Do not apply Crystalusion when near a source of ignition, in direct sunlight or onto a hot device.
- Crystalusion Liquid Glass used an organic ethanol propellant we suggest testing color fastness on an inconspicuous area prior to application, this is particularly important on painted or rubberized surfaces.
- Gently clean the device with the pre-treated microfiber cloth contained in sachet
- Continue to clean the device until the entire surface area is cleaned (i.e. Front, back, sides, top, and bottom) and the cloth is completely dry.
- Allow the device to dry for several minutes. Note: it’s essential that all dirt, grime, fingerprints, cosmetics and oil deposits are removed prior to moving to the next step.
- Coat the device in Crystalusion Liquid Glass Protection using the pre-treated microfiber cloth contained in sachet Continue to apply to the device until the cloth is completely dry – This will take approximately 90 seconds. Ensure the entire surface area of the device is treated (i.e. Front, back, sides, top, bottom).
- After application allow the device to dry for at least 5 minutes before handling. After 5 minutes the device is touch dry and can be handled lightly but we recommend you allow a 12 hour drying time for the Crystalusion liquid glass layer to form.
Note: as the best performance is achieved after several hours has elapsed we recommend that you coat your device immediately before a period where your device is unlikely to be handled, just before going to bed is a great time.
Crystalusion Liquid Glass Box Contents
- Crystalusion pre-treatment cleaning cloth
- Crystalusion Liquid Glass cloth
- Instruction document
How does Liquid Glass Work?